“With SDN continuing to disrupt the market, innovation is becoming a staple in the networking industry. ECODE’s Evolve, powered by the HP VAN SDN Controller, defies the limitations set by legacy networks by delivering greater network efficiency, more advanced security, QoS management and rapid service delivery for customers looking to optimize their networks.”
For the Network Operators, who strive to pilot the intricacies of their multi-vendor environment, our Network Services Orchestrator provisions End-to-End heterogeneous network at ease. Unlike the Cisco and Juniper proprietary management systems, our product creates an open ecosystem amongst multi-vendor platforms, by abstraction of network services and helping our users to deploy and manage an end to end service.
Traditional Networking is complex, difficult to manage and vendor centric. With evolution of Networking, comes the Network Virtualization i.e. Software Defined Networking (SDN) and Network Features Virtualization (NFV). With the advent of such technologies comes the need of a common platform, bridging the traditional network and next-gen virtualized infrastructure together, in order for customers to migrate effectively. Ecode Networks, founded in 2012 was seeded to foster network innovation, defining the principles of Network Orchestration by Abstraction. With partners like HP, Intel and Cisco, Ecode is driving the transformation to the future of Networking. With accreditation from Open Networking Foundation (ONF), Ecode is also providing SDN training & certifications to Network enthusiasts globally.
Our intended audience of Service Providers has shown lot of interest in such technologies, but has a limited know-how on how to adapt such technologies. Our products are designed to help the customers to migrate from their current infrastructure to the new Software Defined Architecture, minimizing the efforts and skills required.
Offering a complete package of Product, Solutions, Professional Services and Educational Services, we are a one stop shop for our entire customer needs.
Whether you are trying to explore about SDN/NFV or it is Migration, Proof of Concept (PoC) or even Educational Services, we are here to help for you to take leap of faith.
• SDN/NFV product evaluation and integration to your Solution Portfolio.
• Conducting seminars/workshops, trade-shows and trainings on Network Virtualization.
• Sales and Pre-sales support to educate and mentor your End Customers.
• Technical Assistance Centre (TAC) Support for Case Management and Escalations for your Technical and Non-Technical issues.
• ONF Approved Training & Certification program for your Engineers, Pre-Sales & Sales.
• Develop price/performance value prepositions, helping your Sales to pitch SDN/NFV solutions to the end-customers.
Service Provider/Enterprise Program
• Bespoke Orchestration solution development, implementation and support.
• On-Line Product Demonstration and customized Proof-of-Concept in your LAB.
• Determining the SDN/NFV use-case, helping you to solve a specific problem in your environment.
• Tailored Migration Roadmap and detailed plan, from the Traditional environment to your New Virtual Environment.
• Migration, Failover and Disaster Recovery planning and testing.
• ONF Approved Training & Certification program for your engineers & architects.
• Develop budgetary/ROI metrics meeting your business & technical objectives.
WHY DO WE NEED IT
HOW TO SDN
REAL WORLD USE CASES
SDN Solutions Showcase(S3)
STEPS TO SDN CERTIFICATION
“We deliver simple, secure and flexible solutions that enable SMBs to take control of their network infrastructure and ECODE’s evolve orchestration engine is at the heart of everything we do. Our subscription-based service model around a set of simple-to-use apps leverages ECODE’s core network sophistication to deliver on the promise of Networking as a Service (NaaS).”
BEHIND THE SCENES
Nimit started his Networking career in 2002; working with fortune 100 companies like Juniper Networks, UBS and Barclays. In 2009, he started a professional services company focusing on network design and deployment. Followed in 2012 by Ecode Networks, focusing on research and development of Software Defined Networking.
Paul comes with years of experience and expertise in SDN, Storage, Servers, Software (Virtualization), Networks, and semiconductor technologies. Based in Palo Alto he has worked with Networking giants such as HP, Broadcom and Cisco. A mutli-skilled and talented asset, who is establishing our brand in American market, while fostering the innovation.
Dr. Peter Komisarczuk
Advisory Board Member
Dr. Peter is an academic at Royal Holloway, University of London, in the Information Security Group (ISG), where he is a programme director. He has worked in industry in R&D and business development roles at Ericsson, Fujitsu and Nortel Networks in the areas of next generation ‘intelligent networks’, access and optical networks and Internet network technology.
He researches and publishes in the areas of internet security, networks and protocols, next generation networks, cognitive radio, distributed systems and computing. His teaching covers various aspects of undergraduate and post graduate teaching in security, networking and computer science.
Send us a message
UK: 68, Lombard Street, London, EC3V 9LJ, United Kingdom
US: 800 West El Camino Real, Suite 180, Mountain View, California, 94040
IN (HQ): 37, A- Block Sector 63, Noida, India
IN (RO): 1-10-1/4,Opp Old Airport, Begumpet, Hyderabad, India
Phone (UK): +44.020.870.734.45
Mobile (UK): +44.788.916.7936
Phone (IN): +0120.427.0084